Rep's 2016-17 season of plays was launched on 2 October at Theatre 3.
Subscriptions sales open on Tuesday 6 October at 10am. The Box Office is open Monday to Friday from 10am to 4pm, excluding public holidays.
Brochures were posted on the launch date to existing subscribers. Not a current Subscriber? Call the Box Office on (02) 6257 1950 number between office hours and one will be posted to you.
All subscriptions are processed in order of receipt. Once completed they will be held at the Box Office for collection unless you have requested they be posted ($3.00 charge applies).
Detailed information on the Season is available online from the Season 2016-17 menu item.
Please note that installment payments are only available for Full and Concession subscriptions.
Download the Season Brochure
Download the Subscription Booking form
View the Seating plan
Reasons to Subscribe
- Best seats in the house—Subscribers receive first option on available seats
- Greater choice—Come to whichever performance is most convenient for you, with full and concession-price subscriptions available across all performances
- Save money—Subscription prices can save you up to 25 per cent on single ticket prices, and no processing fees!
- Free ticket exchange—Don't feel locked in - if your plans change, you can exchange to another performance free of charge (conditions apply)
- Extras—Subscribers receive an invitation to the season launch, advance notice of special events and workshops.
With these packages, you can select dates and times from any Season performances–mix and match your times to suit your calendar.
- Six-show package $205 - best value
- Five-show package $175
- Four-show package $145
Concession packages are available to Seniors, Pensioners and full-time students. Proof of concession must be provided with your subscription form.
- Six-show concession package $184
- Five-show concession package $158
- Four-show concession package $132
U30-packages are available to patrons under the age of 30. Proof of age must be provided with your subscription form, and tickets available for collection in person only.
- Three-show U30 package $75
- Six-show U30 package $150
- Maximum of two packages per person
Remember, subscriptions are processed in order of receipt - to secure the best possible seats, Download the Subscription Booking form now and return it to the office in person, via email to subscriptions[at]canberrarep.org.au or by post to 3 Repertory Lane, ACTON ACT 2601. We will call you if we have any problems.